See Iceland’s incredible wildlife and landscapes in the sunshine of summer on this must-do seven-day experience.
Contrary to what its name suggests, Iceland isn’t all snow and tundra climates. On this summer journey, you’ll explore remote areas of this beautiful country by specially modified Arctic Truck. Learn more about this awesome country as you take in glaciers and remote mountain roads, stopping to see incredible wildlife and scenery, on this once in a lifetime trip.
What makes this experience incredible
- Private holiday with personal guides and private transport included
- Wander the streets of Reykjavik with a knowledgeable local
- Visit remote glacial lagoons by Arctic Truck
- Get behind Seljalandsfoss Waterfall for a unusual view
- Take a RIB boat on a puffin-watching adventure
- Sail across the Reykjanes Peninsula in search of whales, dolphins and porpoises
- Watch Geysers dramatically erupt in the Golden Circle
- Drive an Arctic Truck on top of the Langjökull Glacier
- Soak in the milky blue waters of the Blue Lagoon
Start your adventure with a RIB Boat out of Reykjavik, on a trip to spot native puffins, before seeing the city’s secrets with a knowledgeable local. In the following few days, you’ll explore the South and West of Iceland, visiting glaciers, waterfalls, geysers and mountains aplenty in the comfort of your Arctic Truck.* Next, it’s time for Whale Watching and a relaxing soak in the famous Blue Lagoon. Or, end with a bang on an optional trip into a dormant volcano.
Arctic Trucks specialise in modified 4WD vehicles for use in tough environments such as mountains, glaciers or deserts. Not many people get the opportunity to take the wheel of an Arctic Truck vehicle in one of the world’s most incredible landscapes: on this trip, winners will have that chance, making it possible to explore rarely visited, remote areas of Iceland.