If last year’s new flight routes, which opened up some of the more secluded stretches of Montenegrin coast, haven’t got you curious about getting out there and exploring, then the wild rapids and beautiful sights along the Tara River in Durmitor National Park probably will. On this three-night trip, you’ll raft 90km of the Unesco-listed wilderness, sleeping in eco-lodges and flying across a canyon on a zipline as you go.
Beautiful, seldom-visited Montenegro borders Croatia and Bosnia-Herzegovina, and is home to one of the most pristine wildernesses in Europe: the UNESCO-listed Tara River Canyon. Your hassle-free adventure in this spectacular region includes:
- 3 nights accommodation in a private cabin
- 1 day rafting the Tara River
- 1 day canyoning Nevidio Canyon
- Go-Pro video of the canyoning trip
- Visit to breathtaking Black Lake
- All meals
- Kayaking and canyoning equipment and insurance
- Airport transfers
- Activity transfers
- Park entry fees and taxes
Perfect for: This is the perfect trip for active travelers who want a wet and wild weekend escape in one of Europe’s most scenic wildernesses.
For more details or to create a trip email us on email@example.com.